Fit Goal: Weight loss
I am very bubbly and kind of a dreamer. I really love playing games. All kinds of games: video games, board games, kid games, etc... It doesn't matter if it's playing Dungeons & Dragons, or few rounds of volleyball - count me in!
I have been married to my husband, Steve, 6.5 years and we have a mischievous 5 year old, Benjamin. I currently live in Hawaii, and studying Counseling Psychology at Nazarene Bible College.
Some facts about me:
Well, I don't know if there is too much that is fact worthy about me.
But, I guess one good fact to know about me is that I have ADHD. So, in saying that, I am warning you that my video blogs or written blogs may not always stay on course and may end up talking about something different all together. So bear with me -- or don't -- it really up to you.
I love elephants! I do not really know where this love came from but for as long as I can remember I loved them and even though I do not buy myself any, I do have a pretty good assortment of elephants hanging around my home.
I get really excited about things, like all the time -- child at Christmas excitement. I truly enjoy life and all the adventures that come with it.
So, thank you for stopping by and joining me on my random adventures and I hope that you come back soon!
Get back up to speed after surgery.
Hi there! I'm the rational sister. I am goal oriented and achievement driven. I also love lazy days and long naps.
I'm soldiering on while getting ready for my wedding to my wonderful Sam December 2015!
Some facts about me:
1. I'm inquisitive by nature. If there is something that I'm interested in, I will learn as much as I can (and then I will probably tell you all about it if you ever bring it up). I'm a knowledge junkie.
2. I am a constant planner. I typically have 2-3 contingency plans for my life in mind all the time. I am not a friend of the unknown.
3. The Mario Underground Theme gets stuck in my head randomly, even though I've only played the game MAYBE five times in my whole life.
4. I LOVE MUSIC!!!!! I sing, play the violin and am determined to learn how to play the piano(eventually).
5. I tend to procrastinate on things I don't feel are urgent (like this blog apparently - oops!). What can I say? My life is a lot like triage.